About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

crushesss

Two posts in one day. One right after the other one. What is this madness?


I absolutely hate having crushes on boys. I know I needn't worry about things like that because it's a completely normal thing for a teenage girl to have a crush. Why can't life be easy though? Why can't the people I'm attracted to be attracted to me back? Why does that person seem so much smarter and better? Why do I have to be nervous around them? "People are just people like you." It still doesn't matter. You're still nervous around them. And you feel so incredibly stupid when you say something lame. Or something they don't get the reference to whatever you're talking about. Or when you're the one who doesn't get the reference. Or when they say something that you don't agree with but you can't say anything about it because what would they think?

ohmygosh

No comments:

Post a Comment