About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Filler Post

Hmm, I have nothing whatsoever to say, like usual, but I feel really bad that I haven't posted in over a week. I guess I'll just talk about myself?

I've been a little depressed lately and I don't have a reason for it. Sorry for complaining, but beyond the smiles and laughter, I'm really not very happy.
My schedule for next year has been filled out. I just need to turn it in. Can you believe how fast I'm growing up?
This weekend I'm going to Seventeen Again with Abby (maybe) Deborah and Allison. Hopefully Deborah will bring her friend Daniel (please pray for this to happen). I'm smuggling in Peeps, which my mom and I bought on sale at Target for like 10 cents. They had like a million, so go and get some, I bet they're still there. And yes, I'm aware that they're full of gelatin, but screw it, they're literally better than Nutella (can you believe I'm saying this?!).
Dude, YouTube is providing my music now, and check out this comment on the video. "So... very... ADORABLE! *pukes with joy*" bahahahahhaa!

Okay, I think I had something else I wanted to say, but I forgot... *pukes with anger*

Yeah, that puke thing is a little disgusting...

Love y'all

6 comments:

  1. Laura, Remember in 7th grade where I brought those frozen animal things, and you called them jello pods? Well I was cleaning my room, and I found one. I started laughing quietly to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *pukes in sheer happiness*
    I miss you, vastly.
    Yes, in distance actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm, they're actually frozen jello pods. And I still have mine, haha.


    I miss you more vastly... I got your package, I don't think I told you. Here's what happened. Zach gives it to me, "Oh. OH!" I'm pretty sure that's all I said and I think I was rude about it, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually you started to say something and just stopped mid-sentence. It was entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA. I forgot the spark plug.
    That's why...
    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha. I totally remember that now. Tallie, then I read your note later and I BURST out laughing.

    ReplyDelete