About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Phone Rule :-(

Hypothetically, when someone asks you for your number, they want it. And hypothetically, if you give it to them, you want them to have it. Then what the hell is up with this 3 day rule? Honestly? I don't want them to wait 3 days, I don't want to wait 3 days. I want them to call now. And nowadays, there's texting. Is there a rule for texting? Do you have to wait 3 days to TEXT? That's not even talking to a person. Okay, it sorta is. And that's another thing about texting. Every time your phone does the text alert thing, your heart speeds up because it might be (gasp, swallows)....Da---Molly. Or why don't people exchange numbers? That would be sooo much easier. And you don't have to worry about them not calling, because if they don't after 3 days, you always just can.

Grrr.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I don't have a phone, and have to worry about that. :)
    But really, just wait till they call/text you.
    Play by ear.

    ReplyDelete