About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Monday, April 27, 2009

I feel like I just used the word "juice" a million times

Today my mom was making apple juice with the new juicer my dad got her for Christmas. I guess it's not really that new anymore, but anyway, she couldn't find a part that she needed for the juice making process. My sister was over because she was helping up plan our group trip to New York/Boston that we're taking this summer, and my mom was getting a little upset/frustrated because she could not find whatever she was looking for. This is mainly becuase she gets really excited about making juice and she wanted Katie to have some. After a good five minutes of searching and complaining with us just standing there in the kitchen, she finds it and exclaims, "There it is! Right in front of my ears!"

No comments:

Post a Comment