About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

WEEK END FOR THE WEEKEND

This is the longest week I've ever had to live through. Friday, though tomorrow, seems more than 3 weeks away. And it feels like it shouldn't be Friday because this week has felt so long. I really want this weekend.
>Fri night/Sat morning: Game night at church and Abby over.
>Sat afternoon: Dress shopping with Jenny (the lucky bitch is going to prom). Then Jenny's house for film editing for CPU class.
>Sat night: Party in my room. Basically that means homework, dancing, reading, a movie possibly, hopefully some sorce of vitamin water and SLEEP.
>Sun: Church, calling Katie and begging her to come hang out with me, watching the movie that I possibly watched on Saturday night because 9 out of 10 chances I didn't. Then going to sleep early because this doesn't seem like a really busy weekend, but trust me, it is if you're the one living through it.

Aaaannd next weekned:
>Fri night: Prom, which I will not be attending. :-( So hopefully hanging out with Molly!
>Sat: Sleeping in. Going to X-men with Debs and her boyfriend and that other delightful boy :-D Then Tallie, Jenny, Julia stuff?
>Sun: ???

Oh and next, next weekend:
Sat: Yvette's party.

That's a lot of stuff to have already planned. Wow.

Oh hey, what's X-men about? Does anyone feel like explaining this to me? Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. You see that "???" next to Sunday?
    Fill that with Talitha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this week dragged relatively slowly as well. Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!

    ReplyDelete