About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

HONGRY.

So my plans for this weekend have changed up a bit but I'm still having a blast. I do not want to go back to school tomorrow. Can we please get swine flu? But not really because I need school to end the 28th.
Basically I have nothing else to say. I need to do English homework and I'm going to clean my room and then I'm going to Jenny's house for our CPU project we were supposed to do yesterday.

I feel like eating 100 pounds of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment