About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

a little pointless

I'm a little regretful that I'm not going to see X-men today. I'm choosing chicks before dicks, which should always be the winner that makes me smile, but I'm starting to change my mind today. It's too late to back out and I really do want to go bowling with my friends...but X-men with other friends and a boy. Sigh.

no. No. NO. This post is just stupid. I don't even like X-men. And I love my best friends.

You're such an idiot sometimes, babe.

1 comment: