About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

nutella+rice crispies=something better than Emile Hirsh

It's been a long day and a long week. Only one more day though.
I'm a little mad at one of my friends. She's been joking me about some little stuff and it's not really a big deal, but it feels like a big deal. Has that ever happened to you before?
Today= Boring. Softball pictures, dancing with Maddy and then "The Story of My Life."
Uhm, I watched Sydney White. And ate Nutella with Rice Crispies. :-D
That's about it. I'm going to go clean and listen to Jack Johnson.


Tallie, did it happen?

1 comment:

  1. It did.
    I danced by the mail box, when the school bus came up. haha.
    That one thing made my day/week. :)

    ReplyDelete