About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

little note to the love of my life

Dear Tallie,
I'm sorry I have yet to email you today. I literally got home 2 minutes ago and haven't had time to talk to my dad at all about tomorrow's plans.
I'm very sad that my letter was not a surprise to you. I thought it would be. I also didn't realize you wear a size large in boyfriend tees. Haha, it's okay, so do I sometimes.
Death Cab for Cutie sounds good, but I have no cash. I'll try to save up though. But Laura and saving up never work out so well.
That's all for now. You will be hearing from me in a Facebook message very shortly.
Love, Laura
P.S. Mr. Mailman's answer was simple: love.

4 comments:

  1. Haha. I rarely look at the sizes on t-shirts, I just grab whatever.
    Did he really respond? Mr.Mailman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, good because I honestly don't think I own a large.

    Mr. Mailman realy responded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Mr.Mailman responded.

    ReplyDelete