About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pastel for Easter

When I was younger, my mom took me every year to buy a new dress for Easter. I have no memories of what any of them look like but I remember always thinking that they were pretty. Anyway, a few years ago, all of this stopped. She made me a dress that year. It's green and pretty and I still have it because she made it with so much effort. After that, we never went for a new dress. Last year, I wore a pretty light tan dress that I originally bought for a dance at school. Then I wore it to the Broken Spoke(where I met a really beautiful guy named Taylor), then Easter and then I realized that it's pretty much the sort of dress you could wear anywhere. That's pretty much what I started doing, so you've probably seen it if you know me.

This year, I don't have a dress to wear. We're currently really tight on money so when my sister told my dad that he needed to take me to buy one I wanted to slap her. I thought he was going to insist upon it, but he surprisingly dropped it after I said no thanks about 3 times.

So I think, I'm either going to wear the Taylor dress, as previously mentioned, or for the first time of my life, I shall be wearing pants on Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment