About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Monday, April 13, 2009

update post, I guess?

Houston was pleasant. I saw a lot of my family members. They all love me. My grandfather "loves my figure." *shudders*
I'm not ready to go back to school tomorrow.


Softball games Tuesday, Thursday and Tuesday in Dell Valley. Come?


Love you all, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Haha.
    That reminds of when I saw family during Spring Break.
    "Talitha, come back to me in twenty years, and I want you to weigh the same."
    Thaaaanks.

    ReplyDelete