About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Whatever Game

Recently I've created a game I like to call "the whatever game." Basically I talk to myself, usually towards the end of a day. I list out all the problems going through my head; I acutally say them out loud. After I say one, I end it with "But it's whatever," or "So what?" and then I tell myself why they aren't a big deal. I'm sorry if this doesn't make any since. I'm going to give a few examples.

My face looked really gross today, but it's whatever because it's not like anyone important stares down at my face. Nope, it's pretty much looked upon by teenagers going through the same acne problems as you. And I bet no one stares at it at all.

Today has been a really long day and it wasn't joy filled, but it's whatever because I'll probably have good day eventually.

I couldn't do a plank for more than 30 seconds. So what? That's the first one you've done in about 8 months. Cut yourself some slack.


And that's how it goes. It really makes me feel better when I'm stressed. You should try it. :-)


XOXO ?
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment