About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I love my Tallie

This is basically to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TALLIE.
Sorry I didn't do anything more special, I feel like a jerk and I've been thinking about how I've been a jerk all day. Literally all day, haha.
So you get this now. And something a lot more special later.


Happy birthday Jim Sturgess in 4 days.

So sorry Tallie, once again. I love you.
AIM tomorrow is very much needed.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. For my birthday, you can start thinking that you're not a jerk. Because, you really aren't. :)
    And always, I love you more, you little snow cat.

    ReplyDelete