About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

ceoireoroueroieueocneouroeceoriuo =)

Life is going back to normal, slowing down. Summer is almost here. Choir concert today. And Miss Talitha, I need to talk to you as soon as possible. :-)

And Miss Jenna and Miss Talitha, when are we going to Kirby Lane?!?


Loooove you all,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. The pace is slowing. Sigh.
    I vote Memorial Day for Kerby Lane.
    Get on AIM tomorrow night, I shall be there!

    ReplyDelete