About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finals sound so final.

Okay so finals are here again. I'm almost not a freshman anymore. That's a little scary. Growing up sucks.
Anyway with finals and packing/moving and my grandparents coming to my house this weekend, I'm really stressed out. I only have my Algebra final tomorrow, so I studied a little bit and I'm not nervioso. (See I'm practicing for my Spanish one.) I just really want Zach to do that thing he did last semester where he told me that even if I made a zero on all my finals, I would still be passing all my classes. I don't know what he did to figure that out, but I wish I did. That made me feel so much better last time, so much more sure of myself.


So I think I'm going to go to sleep pretty soon just to get my mind off things, because, believe me, there are a lot of things my mind is on.

Love you and good luck with finals of your own.

2 comments:

  1. You'll do fine! I know it.
    Don't worry, my little snow cat.
    *Josh Linz kissy face*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get on aim sometime and I can do that again.

    ReplyDelete