About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer's the Walrus

Summer days grow as long as the naughty boy's face. I find myself watching Moulin Rouge! and Mr. Deeds Goes to Town, and it's amazing. I find myself eating a whole container of blackberries in one day. I find myself not being able to go to sleep because it's too hot in my room. I find myself ignoring texts because they're a waste of time. I find myself wishing for winter, knowing all the while that if it was winter, I'd wish for summer.

Today was my first official day at our new church. I thought it was going to be horrible, but actually it wasn't. I made two new friends. I guess not friends, yet; acquaintances. One's a boy. A possible love interest. I haven't decided yet. I really hate myself in times like these though. I finally get happy with the fact that I'm single, and I start to appreciate it, and then this guy pops up and I decided that he's attractive and I can't stop thinking about him and then I have a crush on him and then I only want him and no one else in my life... Okay I'm really carrying on. Gibson is not like that, at all. Not yet, at least. Hopefully never will it turn into that. Yes, Gibson.

I feel horrible because I can't stop laughing at that. God, I almost burst out laughing when he introduced himself.

*snickers* Gibson...

1 comment:

  1. Gibson is a brand of guitar.
    I'm partial to Harmony my self.
    Haha. Invite me over some time.

    ReplyDelete