About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Packing Problems

So, I'm leaving tomorrow and so far I've packed makeup and underwear. That's pretty productive or not. I just don't know what to take. Every time I fold something, I unfold it and then fold it again. I place a shirt in my suitcase but then I take it out. This morning I packed my green halter dress but then I decided I'd wear it today.
Oh well, I'll have it done before waking up at 4 tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment