About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

"You only get one future."

Yes, believe it or not, here's a post from Laura!

I've been thinking a lot about my future. I think up these insane dreams of what I would like to do with my life but then I think, "That would be a really great idea if you started five years ago." I use to want to travel the world and do nothing else; that died out a few months ago. I'm so tired of hearing "What do you want to do?" from grown ups who don't actually care. I'm so tired of saying in reply, "I have no idea." I wish I had an idea but marrying Daniel Radcliffe is not exactly a career option. Thinking about this just makes me so depressed. It makes me feel kinda useless. I don't really have any talents. I can't draw or paint. I'm not athletic. I'm practically tone deaf when it comes to singing and I don't have the patience for musical instruments. You people reading this know about my writing skills. Anything I might possibly have a dream of doing just fails.

So I don't know. I guess I'll just live in today.

1 comment:

  1. I can see you reaching out to people in areas of the world that need help. Helping children in Africa, building houses in remote villages in China. And you should tell adults that when you grow up, you want to be happy.

    I'm glad you posted a blog. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete