About Me

My photo
Oh deary. About me sections are always my least favorite. My name is Laura, I like typing, singing off key, belittling myself, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and lots of other normal teenager things. I like animals and Italian food and I find Harrison Ford attractive. I love vitiman water, Nutella, pom poms and Converse.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Post #70

Yes, this is my 70th post and my last post on Electric Blue Headband.
Actually, I guess this is post 69 because I have a draft that I never planned on actually putting out for the public to read. But 69 or 70, this is my last post.
I hope this doesn't make you depressed or anything. I don't expect anyone to feel that way because I don't think there's anyone out there that got by day to day simply on my blog. You might find yourself wondering, "Why, Laura? Why don't you love us anymore?" And it's not that, it's just as I said a while back, I've changed a lot since making this blog, and even more this summer. I guess everyone changes from the beginning of their freshman year to the beginning of their sophomore year, and goodness, I wish I had started this at the beginning of my freshman year instead of the middle. But if the close of this blog does happen to make you sad, don't fear. I will be starting a new one sometime this fall.

So as an end to EBH, I just want to thank you for sticking with me through whatever I've posted on here. I don't know if you enjoyed it or read it because you thought I might mention you, or just came here because you're my friend. I really appreciate you caring about what I had to say.

That's it. Have a great rest of summer!
Love, Laura

1 comment: